Tuesday, August 23, 2011

E-mails from Mr. Furst .... owner of Plaza Auto Leasing

 The following is the lastest exchange of e-mails between Mr. Elie Furst, part owner of Plaza Auto Leasing and myself:

I have made every attempt to end this affair. I do not want this to continue, as I have stated numerous times. The aggravation you put me and my wife through was needless and simply wrong. I asked you to do the right thing, from a moral standpoint, legal standpoint and Jewish standpoint.Anyone who reads our exchange of e-mails ( and they will be posted) would agree that I have been fair and patient.... by stating that you wrote a check for me, you obviously agree that you were wrong (that fact will be used in court). So, instead of just mailing me the check to end this potentially embarrassing (for you) affair, you have decided to try to aggravate me in any way you can by insisting that I 'pick up the check'. You have left me no choice but to tell your actions, and by such, allow everyone to see the real Elie Furst in action. If you have a change of heart and decide to do the right thing, you can send the check and this nonsense will end. Until then......... plazaautoleasingcomplaints.blogspot.com
.
From:CHECK IS ON MY DESK FOR THE 3RD TIME
LAST TIME I AM GOING TO RESPOND
From:
Since I am a very fair person and I do not want this to escalate, I am going to ask you one last time.....will you send the payment .....Yes or No?
From:
The check is on my desk

Sent from my HTC smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!
----- Reply message -----
From:  <
mail it
From:
The check is still on my desk

Sent from my HTC smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!
----- Reply message -----
From:  <
I am extremely sorry I ever called Plaza . I am very sorry I began negotiating with Mendy. I am sorry I came in that day to make a deal. And mostly, I am sorry I trusted Plaza with my keys.
From:
i just went onto our facebook page and and saw your negative comments regarding plaza and your threats.
please be advised that if you plan to continue yo will leave us no other avenue then to pursue legal action against you for slander.
please be advised that i cut a check to you last night which is sitting on my desk.
if you would like your check you will need to come into my office to pick it up with a letter of apology that will be placed on facebook
From:
If I do not receive full payment either from the insurance company or from you by this Friday, I will commence....... I do not want this to continue any longer..... whatever happens next is your doing.....
  [@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 8:51 PM
To: Elie Furst
Subject: DO THE RIGHT THING
Elie Furst <
Elie Furst <
Elie Furst <
  [mailto:@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 12:02 PM
To: Elie Furst
Subject: Re: Apology.....
Elie Furst <elie@plazaautoleasing.com>
To: @yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 12:50 PM
Subject: RE: Apology.....
elie@plazaautoleasing.com>
To:  <
@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 8:01 AM
Subject: Re: Apology.....
@yahoo.com>
To: "Elie Furst" <
elie@plazaautoleasing.com>
Subject: Apology.....
Date: Mon, Aug 22, 2011 9:59 pm
elie@plazaautoleasing.com>
To:  <
@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 8:13 PM
Subject: Re: Apology.....
@yahoo.com>
To: "Elie Furst" <
elie@plazaautoleasing.com>
Subject: Apology.....
Date: Mon, Aug 22, 2011 5:44 pm
elie@plazaautoleasing.com>
To:  <
@yahoo.com>
Cc: Abraham Gruenbaum <
abe@plazaautoleasing.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 7:12 AM
Subject: RE: DO THE RIGHT THING

6 comments:

  1. This helps a lot to know just what to do and what not to do!!
    novated car lease

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autobelehnung.ch bietet Bargeld ohne Betreibungsauskunft und ohne Bonitätsprüfung.Autopfand autobelehnung in wenigen Minuten! Autopfand mit weiterbenutzung Sofortgeld BAR auf die Hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this guy Elie Furst is one arrogant rude self absorbent human. remind me never to deal with him or this place!!!
    I have already told many of my friends not to go here. there are better places to lease a car where you wont get ripped off and get this arrogant attitude. whoever higher-ed this guy, Furst should reexamine themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this guy Elie Furst is one arrogant rude self absorbent human. remind me never to deal with him or this place!!!
    I have already told many of my friends not to go here. there are better places to lease a car where you wont get ripped off and get this arrogant attitude. whoever higher-ed this guy, Furst should reexamine themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. funny to think Elie Furst has any type of semblance of morals. it seems I'm not the only one to run into this arrogant excuse for a human. he has very little emotional intelligence or any responsibility towards honesty. I have other Jewish friends who truly believe in their faith but, this guy seemed like hes using the Jewish religion for business purposes. he will lie right to your face and then blame you for his arrogance and dishonesty. don't start with him or his crew and perhaps you will save yourself lots of money and stress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What do you mean by "I have other Jewish friends"? Racists can never control themselves, which explains your numerous posts.

    ReplyDelete